The studio welcomes many different people from many different backgrounds and experiences … key to all is discretion. This not only from your point of view but from ours and anyone using the studio. The Studio has had some soundproofing, but is not soundproof. We have ‘neighbours’ and are not in an isolated position where anything goes! Therefore you must consider what you will be doing within normal working hours, shouting and screaming is not acceptable and we can not accommodate it. Anything with any increase in volume is for after 6pm or weekends – hard and fast rule – that kind of noise brings attention to the studio.
No one turns up in any form of ‘dress’ other than civilian clothes
Please ensure when you arrive you take all your belongings you need for your time with us out of the car, once you are ‘dressed’ you will not be able to just ‘nip’ out to the car!
Any passer by does not need to see you in full dress!…please be aware when opening the main door, and if for any reason you need to be outside the studio please do so in civilian clothing.
Bookings & Studio Use
- Over 2hrs requires a £60 per hour deposit, i.e. 3hrs is £180, ’no shows’ or changes in booking times if they are less than 24hrs notice the deposit is non refundable. Until the deposit is received to us (BANK DETAILS :- HSBC BANK, Sort Code 40-10-02, Account Number 62255391) the appointment is not reserved in the studio diary.
- Hiring the Studio privately as a couple or indeed for a film or photographic shoot requires a full deposit, ’no shows’ or changes in booking times if they are less than 24hrs notice the deposit is non refundable. Until the deposit is received to us (BANK DETAILS :- HSBC BANK, Sort Code 40-10-02, Account Number 62255391) the appointment is not reserved in the studio diary.
- The hire cost does not include consumables, i.e. lube, gloves, needles, first aid items, it is your responsibility to bring these with you.
- Any damages will be charged to you at cost, so please please look after this wonderful facility.
- Towels are provided – if you are going to be using harnesses with buckles etc please put towels down first, scratches and rips from buckles these could potentially create will be charged. We would rather replenish the towels than have to mend rips and damage to equipment. Equally please do not stand on the kit in heels, stiletto marks and punctures in the leather are not repairable.
- There is ample clean up solutions provided, the expectation is that you leave the studio very much in the pristine state you hire it in.
- Violet Wands, Erostek, Estim Systems and the Milking Machine are not within the hire cost. Personal whips and some impact toys, consumables are not within the hire cost, if your are unsure please ask for details, otherwise the expectation is you are fully kitted yourself to deal with your needs.
- Any piece of equipment you are unsure of – it is your responsibility to ask, if your unsure don’t use it, accidents or misuse are not ideal for anyone and are your responsibility! We are always on hand to advise and show you, and will take you round all the equipment as many times as you need.
- The Bondage Wheel and Floating Suspension Bondage Bed has a 16 stone maximum weight limit – it must be adhered to. The custom hoists have an 18 stone maximum weight limit – please adhere to it. You must know the medical condition or potential conditions of your client relating to any piece of kit or suspension activity.
- There is Ipod facility and Bose docking station you may use, alternately your welcome to bring your own.
- Hot wax sticks are prohibited in the studio, it sticks to leather and leaves a residue that is almost impossible to remove from the leather
- Biohazard disposal – a needle sharps bin is provided, please use it and NOT the general bin. Please dispose of used materials respectfully.
- Smoking is not prohibited in the studio, we have no way to vent and therefore can not accommodate this.
- Hard Sports and Water Sports are prohibited in the studio, residual odour is again not something we can vent, and therefore we can not accommodate this.
- You will find the studio densely equipped with impact and sensory toys which you are welcome to use. For us it is much easier for you to leave what you have used in a pile at the end of your session, that way we can clean and sterilise what you have used and also return it to where it lives without you worrying about where you got it from. Returning it to the wrong place can be a nightmare for us to find.
There is nothing worse than feeling pressured for time that is why all hires allow for arrival 15 mins before by you before your start time and an additional 15 minutes after the booking is complete. This time is meant as a courtesy to you for setting up and packing down and allowing a little over run so that a session may come to a natural conclusion, so please be aware of your timing throughout. The theatre of your sessions must be conducted within reason, within the time you have hired Fallen Angel for.
Opening Times –
Weekdays 10am to 8pm
Weekends 12pm to 8pm